Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thing # 22

The titles of the binders I created are Web 2.0, Useful K-6 Sites, and Multiplication Sites.  I will admit that when I first started my account on LiveBinder, I was apprehensive.  I did not really see the use in it and was worried I would not like it.  It turns out, however, I was wrong.  I love that I can essential "bookmark" all of my favorite sites in one place and have them all at my fingertips. 
I tried to embed one of my binders on to my page, but I was having a lot of trouble with that and could not figure out how to do it.
I think that I would use this site in my classroom for many reasons.  It is a great way to stay organized.  I can keep all of my favorite websites in one place and be ready to use them whenever the opportunity arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment