Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thing # 19



Overall, I think that TeacherPop is a useful site.  I like that there are multiple blogs, photos, and videos that I can view that can benefit my future classroom.  I decided to post my badge to my blog and upload a video to my TeacherPop page. 

When I explored the other social networks, I particularly enjoyed www.flixter.com.  I am a big movie watcher so I liked that it let me know how popular movies are, what is in the theatre, and what is soon to come out.  I also liked that I was able to search for movies by genre. 

The only networking sites that I am a member of are Facebook, Twitter, and TeacherPop.  I would say that I am definitely most active on my Facebook page, since I had this page the longest and I have more "friends,"photos, and videos on this site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment