Sunday, December 4, 2011

Is It the End, or Just the Beginning?

I am so glad that I did the 23 Things assignment this semester.  I was never too interested in computers (mostly because I did not know how to use the different applications in it), but now I am much more confident in my abilities. 

One of my favorites Things from this project was discovering the Animoto site.  I was amazed at how simple it was to create a decent-looking video that I was proud to show other people.  I know I will be using that site again in the future. 

This program has affected my lifelong learning goals because I now know that I do not have to be afraid to try new things on my computer, and that great things can come from using the resources around me.  This will influence my practice as a teacher because I now have multiple resources that I know I can turn to for good and useful information for my classroom.

I cannot wait to use Web 2.0 tools in the future.  I am excited to see where they will go and how I can use them in my future classroom.  This was a great experience and I am glad that I am now a more knowledgable person in the world of computers, and more specifically, all of the Web 2.0 tools that are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment