Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thing # 14

Flowcharts and mind maps are great tools in the education realm.  They are a great way to write your ideas down in a way that makes sense to you.  I chose to use Gliffy and bubbl.us as my flowchart and mind map sites.  Personally, I liked the bubbl.us stie to be easier to use.  I found it to be easier to navigate, and I have discovered that I like mind maps better than I like flowcharts.  Here is what I created on bubbl.us:
I thought this was user friendly and very simple to navigate.  I honestly did not even look at the mindmeister site because bubbl.us looked so much more appealing to me. 
These are definitely great tools to use in the classroom because it would be very easy to show a student either site I selected, teach them how to use it, and let them get to work.  Students could easily get their ideas written down and I think it could very much help them to stay organized, especially in something like writing a paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment